True Rewards Online Store Terms and Conditions
Click here to read the True Rewards Card Conditions of Use.
- All Rewards are subject to availability and substitutions may be necessary. Where you redeem True Rewards Dollars for a Reward that is not available, you can elect for us to refund the True Rewards Dollars or send you an alternative Reward of the same value.
- We may at any time without notice withdraw, limit, modify or cancel the continued availability of a Reward or the number of True Rewards Dollars required to obtain a Reward. We reserve the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect, feature or service offered on the True Rewards website.
- Product images are indicative only. Please refer to the product description for detail of the Reward.
- In requesting a liquor reward, the True Rewards cardholder certifies that he/she is 18 years of age or older.
- Gift cards and e-Vouchers are only available in denominations as advertised on the True Rewards website.
- All Rewards in the form of gift cards and e-Vouchers must be used by the expiry date shown on the gift card and e-Vouchers (if applicable). Additional terms and conditions may also be stated on the gift card and e-Vouchers and are imposed by the relevant True Rewards Partner. It is your responsibility to satisfy any terms and conditions imposed by any True Rewards Partner. To the extent permitted by law, ASB is in no way responsible for the quality or suitability of any goods or services purchased using gift cards and e-Vouchers.
- Gift cards and e-Vouchers may not be cancelled or refunded if lost or stolen.
- Prices of Rewards displayed on the True Rewards website, www.truerewards.co.nz are current at the time of display. We reserve the right to change these prices from time to time without notice.
- True Rewards Dollars redeemed for Rewards will be deducted from your True Rewards Account at the time of redemption. You may elect to pay part of the price of a Reward with your credit card (excluding Vodafone Prepay Airtime).
- Merchandise – Where stated, you will be charged a delivery fee for each merchandise delivery made by courier. You may elect for the fee to be deducted from your True Rewards Account at the time of redemption, or you may elect to pay it with your credit card.
- Gift Cards – You will be charged a delivery and handling fee for each gift card redemption. Gift cards with a total value of less than $60 will be delivered by standard post and will incur a fee of TR$4. Gift cards $60 and over will be delivered by courier and will incur a fee of TR$7.50. You may elect for the fee to be deducted from your True Rewards Account at the time of redemption, or you may elect to pay it with your credit card.
e-Vouchers – You will be charged a processing fee of TR$3 for each e-Voucher redemption. e-Vouchers will be delivered by email. You may elect for the fee to be deducted from your True Rewards Account at the time of redemption, or you may elect to pay it with your credit card.
- We reserve the right to change the delivery and other fees and charges or introduce a new fee from time to time without notice. Current fees and charges are displayed on the True Rewards website, www.truerewards.co.nz.
- We reserve the right to correct at any stage any errors or omissions of the advertised prices of Rewards and of any fees and charges.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the delivery address you provide at the time of redemption is correct. Rewards will only be delivered to New Zealand addresses. Gift cards with a total value of less than $60 will be delivered by standard post and can only be delivered to postal addresses (i.e. not physical workplaces). We are not responsible for lost or stolen Rewards after they have been issued or sent.
- Rewards other than gift cards will be dispatched within 15 working days of the date of order. Gift cards will be dispatched within 7 working days of the date of order.
- If the Reward(s) has not been received within the stipulated time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0800 878 373 between 8:30am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday (press 2 to be connected to a True Rewards Consultant who can assist with these enquiries). To the extent permitted by law we are not liable for any losses you may suffer as a result of late delivery of a Reward.
- Rewards, including gift cards worth $60 or more, are sent via a “Signature Required Courier” so you must provide a New Zealand address where someone is available during the day to sign for the delivery. Where we are required to re-deliver a Reward, we may charge you an additional delivery charge.
- Rewards are considered to be delivered where you have not notified us of non-delivery within 1 month from the date of order. We will not replace a Reward or refund you for a Reward after this period other than in accordance with our Returns and Refunds policy.
- We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind. If you receive a defective, damaged or incorrect Reward please advise us within 7 days of delivery. A defective, damaged or incorrect Reward will be replaced or exchanged.
- Products and services advertised on the True Rewards website may be replaced or re-supplied in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and any applicable warranty given by the manufacturer of the product or provider of the service. To the extent permitted by law we make no warranties or representations either express or implied and expressly disclaim any and all liabilities (including liability for consequential damages) with respect to type, quality, standard, fitness or suitability for any purpose of all Rewards provided under True Rewards.
- Vodafone Prepay Airtime cannot be returned or refunded in any circumstances.
- We recognise the importance of safeguarding your personal and financial information. Please refer to our Privacy statement to find out more about how we treat your information:
ASB Privacy Statement
Gift Cards and e-Vouchers
Pricing and Charges
Returns and Refunds